Am I Pregnant Even Though I Just Had My Period?

Patient : I really do not want to get pregnant, so after I had my period this week - light though otherwise normal as always, I was thrilled; however, throughout my period and even now, I've been experiencing symptoms that I'm scared mean I'm pregnant such as feeling lightheaded, things smelling off to me, abnormal acne which I never get, and even a slightly pink vaginal discharge when my period should be done by now. I've been on the pill of years and take it around the same time (within a few hours) every night. I'm hoping it's just stress, or a flu bug. Am I pregnant?
Symptoms:  Feeling lightheaded, pink vaginal mucus, headaches, things smell bad to me (when they shouldn't), abnormal acne
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com If you have had your periods this week and you are pretty sure about it then the chances of pregnancy are negligible . However it is always better to confirm with a urine pregnancy kit to differentiate between a late implantation bleed and a menses. If negative result, the your symptoms can be attributed to premenstrual syndrome or PMS which mimic pregnancy symptoms and often confuse women. They may present with nausea, headaches, dizziness, mood swings, hunger, abdominal cramps, increased frequency of urine, distaste and many more. However they all subside at a go , after the menses have resumed. Also , as you mentioned of being on contraceptive pills for long now and have been regular, then the chances of pregnancy are further reduced. Pills generally regularize the cycles and control any heavy bleeding as well, but its effect on PMS and stressors is still debatable. So , i hope i have answered your queries in detail here, wishing you good health, regards