Am I pregnant first pregnancy and I am unsure if

Q: I have PCOS and no period since February this year as I have lost alot of weight unintentional due to stomach problems. I had unprotected sex on the 19th July 2015 I took a pregnancy test approx 2 weeks later which came up negative I went on holiday and on the 18th August I took another test which came up positive and I took another one on the 24th August which also came up positive. I have been suffering with nausea worse than normal, I am tired more often, my face has broken out badly in spots, my breasts and nipples are more sore, my stomach is more round than normal and I downloaded a baby doppler app which I used for the first time 5-6 days ago and the noise I heard was a train sound the heart rate was approx 120-130bpm.

Am I pregnant? I am quite anxious it was an unplanned pregnancy but I am ready to become a mother

Symptoms:  Nausea, sore breasts, sore nipples, broken out in spots, positive pregnancy test, lower stomach pain, back pain