Am I pregnant from just our gentians touching

Patient : Hi I'm 15 and recently my boyfriend and I were fooling around and things got pretty heated, we didn't have sex and he didn't cum but our genitals touched for around 10 seconds. My period doesn't come for another 11 days but I'm still scared that I might be pregnant. So my question really is can I gets pregnant from our genitals just touching without protection? Also I'm not sure if I'm just experiencing PMSing but I feel tired and a little bit dizzy but that might also be from the fact that I've been really stressed out about this.
Symptoms:  Dizzy light headed headed, small cramping, but mostly dizzy and light headed