Am i pregnant? help!

Patient : Hello I am 23 years old. I was on depo when I was about 16 to regulate my period around 18 or 19 i got off the shot but was still unstable until about the age of 21 or 22 it began to regulate and come on as scheduled. I am in a relationship and we don't use any contraceptives because for about 2 years we have been trying to conceive, I am currently 23 days late on my period although I also know that stress can delay periods although it does not seem that I am stressed. I have been having migraine like headaches, mild cramps as though my period is going to come but it doesn't, I was at 140 a week ago and now I'm at 148, my appetite has increased, and I have been short tempered lately. What's going on?
Symptoms:  Missed period,migraine like headaches, mild cramps butno period, weight gain, and short tempered.