Am i pregnant? Help please

Q: I was wearing my basketball pants and underwear and pantyliner and my bf cum (he was wearing underwear) and hit my basketball pants, it kinda soak my underwear a little bit can it goes through mine? I was on my 27 days cycle and my average is 33 days, when did i ovulate? Please i'm freaking out. It happened 2 days ago

A:   Its highly unlikely that you could be pregnant. Sperm survives for variable times on a dry surface in air so its highly unlikely that live sperm with the capacity to impregnate you could have reached your vagina through layers of clothing.Another bit of positive news for you is that on a 33 day cycle, it is most likely that you ovulated between the 17th to 19th day. Day 27 would be in the safe period in a 33 day cycle.
I hope you feel better after reading this. However you must remember that accidents such as these are common and next time the situation may not be as favorable. Visit a family planning clinic or a contraception counselor and discuss the benefits and use of emergency contraceptive or morning after pills. Armed with the proper knowledge, I am sure you will be able to avoid anxious moments in the future.