Am I pregnant? how soon can I take a urine test

Q: My fertile days was Jan, 22, 23, 24, 25 (had intercourse no bc) ovulation day was the 26th of jan and bk fertile the 28th (which I had intercourse again no protection) on Feb 10th I started having lil cramps and tender breast I thought my period was coming but when I went to the bathroom it was only a lil light redish pink color when I wipe myself n it lasted for about 5-6 hrs. I'm very emotional I cry about everything and my bowel movements haven't been right, I get bad headaches but do not have a big appetite am I pregnant?

Symptoms:  Tender breast, constipation, emotional, headaches,