Am i pregnant? I had sex the 22nd of this

Patient : Am i pregnant? I had sex the 22nd of this month. I had my period around the 4th of this month and it ended the 9th. I just got my "period" again yesterday, the 29th? We didn't use protection twice.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. No, since you have got your cycle on 29th, if the bleeding has been very heavy resembli ng your periods, there is no chance of pregnancy , However, if the bleeding has been a faint red or pinkish discharge only for a day and stopped it could mean an implantation bleeding which can be due to pregnancy. It can be considered an early sign of pregnancy. Hence, to clear the confusion, it is recommended you do a pregnancy test after 14 days of the last sexual intercourse. This will help in clearing the doubts. Hope this helped. Regards