Am I pregnant I have these symptoms Sore and tender breasts.

Patient : Am I pregnant I have these symptoms Sore and tender breasts My fiancé has noticed white spots on my breasts I have a late period although I am normally frequent I have pains in my lower and higher back I have pains in lower parts of my stomach The lower part of my stomach and surrounding areas are always hard but go even harder after I've eaten Constantly feeling sick Constantly feeling tired and exhausted Often Mood Swings I have recently been having quite alot of dizzy spells I have been getting a taste for strange food ideas e.g mayonaise with Currys and Chillis etc. I am 17 and I have done numerous pregnancy tests which have all come back negative. Please can somebody give me some answers.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, All the symptoms that you are experiencing in the absence of pregnancy or negative preg nancy tests are of premenstrual syndrome complex which includes nausea, headache, mood swings, taste changes, lower abdominal aches, cramps, increased frequency of urine, sore breasts, all though mimic early pregnancy symptoms but are due to progesterone withdrawal, indicating that your menses are to ensue in next few days . You should wait for your menses to resume as you are not pregnant. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards