Am i pregnant? i need answers as soon as possible

Patient

Q: One week ago my boyfriend and I were messing around and his penis went inside of my vagina but he had boxers on. his boxers were wet but he did not cum. I am on birth control but just a couple of days before this incident happened I stopped taking an antibiotic. To be safe I took my LoLesterin Fe as a EC( taking two pills then waiting 12 hours and taking two more). Yesterday I started what I think was my period but I am very confused as my period should be in a week. After reading I have read that this could be implantation bleeding and I am now very nervous. My bleeding is heavy and i have bled through a regular tampon and i have some blood clots. I am just today feeling very nauseous and have also had some heartburn in the past week. Do you think I'm pregnant?

Symptoms:  Nauseous, heatburn
Doctor

A:   I don't think you could be pregnant for two reasons; firstly because you took the emergency pills and secondly because the ejaculation did not take place inside your vagina.
Having a period regularly and yet being pregnant is really very unlikely. Nausea and heart burn could just be symptoms of acidity.
Implantation bleeding is seen in some women who are pregnant at the time of the expected period but it is characteristically lighter, reddish brown or light pink in color and is easily recognizable as different than a period.
However all said and done, whenever in doubt it easier to take a home pregnancy test than stressing about the possibility of a pregnancy.
Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in your urine. You should wait at least one day after your missed period before taking a home pregnancy test, although waiting a week is considered best.
Most home urine tests are similar in principle however there are certain differences in how you must do the test such as the method of collecting the urine, the length of time you need to urinate on the stick for and the symbols used to indicate whether you're pregnant or not. It is important to follow manufacturers' instructions as specifics may vary for each pregnancy test kit,
For more accurate results test first thing in the morning and give the kit a few minutes to work. Most women are able to take the test themselves without any hassles.