Am i pregnant? Im 2 days late on my period

Q: Am i pregnant? Im 2 days late on my period. Me and my boyfriend are very sexually active. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. I took a test a day or two BEFORE my period and it came back negative. Should i try again? Am I pregnant?

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

There is no point in doing urine pregnancy test at this time as pregnancy test comes positive after 10 days of missing the periods only. You have not mentioned her your menstrual period date and date you had sex. So, I am unable to calculate if you were in safe period when you had sex or not.
Wait for your periods, If you still don't get them, get urine pregnancy test done at home after 10 days of missing her periods. I would advise you to be cautious next time.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy