Am I pregnant? Me and my boyfriend were close to

Patient : Am I pregnant? Me and my boyfriend were close to having sex but he said he was clean and I'm on the birth control pill
Doctor :   Hi. I have read your history and was a bit confusing. I mean you have said you and you were close to have sex, mean ing this did not happen. He saying clean means he does not have STD hence can have unprotected sex. And you are on birth control means you can not have pregnancy even though you have unprotected sex. I hope this clears all the things you have mentioned. Hope this helps you.