Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Am I pregnant? My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex

Am I pregnant? My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex

Patient: Am I pregnant? My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and used the withdrawal method. I took the morning after pill the next morning to be safe. I believe we possibly had sex when I was most fertile, 16 days after my period began. I have taken 11 hpt and all have been negative and i have taken 2 urine tests at the doctors surgery and they have been negative also. However, i have had feelings of nausea, exhaustion and i have been bloated. I am also a very anxious person and i cant shake off this feeling.

Doctor: Hello dear,Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.I can understand your concern here.The chances of preg nancy are very low in your case as you had I-pill on time and you use withdrawal method.You should not take any stress because I-pill will further delay her menses due to hormonal imbalance.Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more.Good luck.Regards