Am I pregnant? My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex

Patient : Am I pregnant? My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and used the withdrawal method. I took the morning after pill the next morning to be safe. I believe we possibly had sex when I was most fertile, 16 days after my period began. I have taken 11 hpt and all have been negative and i have taken 2 urine tests at the doctors surgery and they have been negative also. However, i have had feelings of nausea, exhaustion and i have been bloated. I am also a very anxious person and i cant shake off this feeling.
Doctor :   Hello dear, Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care. I can understand your concern here. The chances of preg nancy are very low in your case as you had I-pill on time and you use withdrawal method. You should not take any stress because I-pill will further delay her menses due to hormonal imbalance. Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more. Good luck. Regards