Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > AM I PREGNANT? MY PERIOD IS A WEEK LATE, I’M

AM I PREGNANT? MY PERIOD IS A WEEK LATE, I’M

Patient: AM I PREGNANT? MY PERIOD IS A WEEK LATE, I’M A VIRGIN, 18, BUT I USED MY FRIENDS BROTHERS TOWEL TO WIPE MY VAGINA AND NOW ITS LATE. THERE WAS NO SPERM ON IT BUT STILL PLEASE I’M REALLY FREAKING OUT. I’VE BEEN DRINKING A LOT OF VITAMIN C PILLS, I’M ALREADY AT 3000MG. Also I was binge eating for a week but I always do, and my period is always regular so I doubt t was. I haven’t been stressed either but now I really am and I think about that possibly 24/7

Symptoms: No symptons! just weight gain. i’m marked as obese, but i can tell that i’ve gained

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.One does not conceive by using a towel or even by fingering. Natural conception only happens when there is a direct penetration of the penis into the vagina followed by an ejaculation.There is no need to worry about pregnancy in your case. You are not pregnantHope this helped.Regards