Am I pregnant? My period starts every 28 days on

Patient

Q: Am I pregnant? My period starts every 28 days on Thursday and it did so like usual on April 30 and ended around May 4. To me this seemed like a normal period and I am on birth control. But last night my boyfriend woke me up around 5:30am to get him some toilet paper. I was fine when I first got up and then maybe 4-5 mins later I started to feel very nauseas, I was dizzy I couldn't walk and fell down three times because I was dizzy. My hearing then went away and I heard ringing in my ears. My head started to pound and when I laid down my legs and back stared to ache and then I fell back asleep and woke up at 11 and I feel fine just a little weak. Also all last week I have been having minor head aches. Can anyone please tell me what is wrong?

Symptoms:  Dizzy, ringing ears, hearing loss, nausea, fainting, head pain,
Doctor