Am I pregnant? Negative tests

Q: I had my last period on the 9th December. I had sex on 23rd dec and since then I have been feeling very different. I have had horrible back pain, low tummy aches with cramping and leg cramps at night, I feel slightly nauseous, very very tired and I'm eating everything in sight. My tummy is very bloated and hurts when I move. I am getting headaches and on and off light headedness. I took a digital pregnancy test 4 days before my expected period. It came out negative. I took one this morning.. 2 days before period due and it's still negative.

Am I going crazy... Could I possibly be pregnant or is there possibly something else wrong?

Please help!

Symptoms:  Severely bloated, exhaustion, slightly nauseous, had acid reflux on and off, headache, periods of light headed ness, lower back pain, cramping and low pains in tummy, discomfort on moving