Am I Pregnant or ...

Patient

Q:
Am I really pregnant and it's to soon to tell or is there something more going on?

Symptoms: 
I have been having hot flashes on and off for the past 2 weeks.
I have cramps and pressure.
I have lower back pain, not to horrible.
I have felt sick to my stomach, yesterday after eating hot dogs and mac and cheese, which I love to death, I got sick almost right after I finished eating it.
I feel weak and tired a lot more than not anymore.
My last period was 2 weeks ago but it was not normal. It started 2 days late then when I did start it was a lot lighter than normal and lasted 2 days, it's normally 5-6 days long and pretty heavy. It did start again 2 days later but was more like spotty and the darker red and brown, that only lasted a day.
I am on birth control and have been for years now.
I took a pregnancy test first thing this morning and it came back negative.
I have had a child before (he's 9 months old) so I am aware of pregnancy symptoms.
Doctor