Am I pregnant or am I having a period? I

Patient

Q: Am I pregnant or am I having a period? I started depo in 2013 after a miscarriage and never got my next shot in Feb of 2015. I have been off for 4 months now and I was bleeding the whole time while on depo but not a lot. The 27th of April I stopped bleeding and I had lots of sex with my partner. On may 3rd I had white milky discharge and then the 5th and 6th and had sex the 7th and took a test it was negative. I took another test the 10th and it was negative. Then on the 13th I started bleeding and I'm still bleeding its red and I over flowed 3 times. A pad but the whole back half while sleeping. And a tampon yesterday but only one side had blood and then a tampon again today and it was covered in blood. Idk what's going on. Could this be implantation bleeding or a period? Or could it be a period and I'm pregnant too?

Symptoms:  Cramps. Bleeding. Discharge. Light soreness of breast
Doctor