Am i pregnant or am i just imagining

Q: Hello, just out of interest is it possible for a 14 year old to be pregnant by being fingered with sperm on a boys finger?

Symptoms:  Tiredness, Emotional, No period

A:   Its highly unlikely that you could be pregnant. Sperm survives for variable times on a dry surface in air so its highly unlikely that live sperm with the capacity to impregnate you could have reached your vagina by only fingering although theoretically as long as the sperm has contact with the vagina, pregnancy cannot be ruled out.
I hope you feel better after reading this. However you must remember that other than pregnancy, practices such as fingering the vagina make you prone to vaginal and pelvic infections which you need to be careful about as well.
Also as a young 14 year old lady exploring your sexuality remember that accidents such as these happen and are quite common. The next time the situation may not be as favorable. Visit a family planning clinic or a contraception counselor and discuss the benefits and use of contraceptives especially the emergency contraceptive or morning after pills. Armed with the proper knowledge, I am sure you will be able to avoid anxious moments in the future.