Am I pregnant or could this be something else?

Patient

Q: I am going to be making an appointment with a womens health specialist here soon, but I'm getting antsy waiting for the answer to what I need to know. I haven't had my period in almost 4 months. I never had a period on time until I was sexually active. Then I had a normal flow. Recently, (maybe due to change in diet and exercise) my period is late and this is concerning. I dont have tender breasts, or nausea, I dont have any food aversions or cravings, I don't notice any change in my use of the bathroom as far as frequency and I i am slightly bloated but this could largely be due to weight gain from poor eating. I exercise 3-4 times a week for an hour each time. Pretty hefty exercising. I don't feel more tired than normal. I have not had any spotting at all, from my last period to now I have no spotting. I occassionally get a milky discharge but other than that, nothing. Im worrying myself sick over the thought I may or may not be pregnant. Any thoughts??

Symptoms:  Bloatedness, absence of period, dull aches in upper abdomen, nothing else.
Doctor