Am I pregnant or did i have a spontaneous abortion.

Q: The date of my last menstural was somewhere in the last week of January, i dont always keep track because my periods are irregular, i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 14, 15,and 16 of February and i started spotting Saturday the 15th and spotted till Tuesday, Wednesday it got a little heavier but Thursday and Friday it is not as heavy as I'm used to but heavy and bright red. I am so confused on whether I'm pregnant or not? Would i still have this months period but maybe miss next months period?

I have read about a lot of women that has had their "periods" and heavy bleeding in the first early stages of pregnancy?

Symptoms:  Nausea, frequent urination, stomach aches but not bad, mood swings, eating way more than usuall