Am I pregnant or did I miss my period from being over stressed?

Patient : I am wondering if I might be pregnant or should I take a pregnancy test? A few weeks ago my boyfriend accidentally didn't pull OU fast enough. Then this past weekend we had had sex and around Wednesday or so I noticed I had messed up on my birth control. I was suppose to start my period on the 24th it is now the 26th. When I've went the bathroom the past two days I've had a brownish discharge, but nothing in the toilet just on a panty liner. I usually have pretty heavy periods. I have felt sick every time after I eat but I haven't thrown up. I've also been under a lot of stress lately. I just need to know exactly what is possibly going on.
Symptoms:  Sickness after eating, loss of appetite, very emotional, tiredness
Doctor :   Thank for your query. It is advisable that you go for a home pregnancy test in another 4-5 days later to know if you are pregnant or not. This is because you say that you even did not take the birth control pill properly this month. Stress and strain can also delay period because they bring about hormonal changes. Only with the symptoms being like those of pregnancy it is difficult to conclude. Sometimes pre-menstrual cycle symptoms also will be similar. Have a good day.