Am I pregnant? Or do I have ibs. Do I need to see a doctor?

Patient

Q: Am I pregnant? Well over two months ago me and my boyfriend rubbed genitals, there was no ejaculation near my vagina or anything so I'm not that worried but at the end of February I had a pregnancy scare (we rubbed genitals at the start of February) my period was late, but I came on March 2nd and my last period I came on March 31st so everything normal there but can I be pregnant? I mean have you have a period and be pregnant? My belly has gone hard recently and I'm scared it's a bumb. I did have constipatiom but now I am finding it hard to poo and I've got all the symptoms of ibs. Do I have that?

Symptoms:  Hard belly, finding it hard to poo, stomach feeling full, needing to poo after I've pooed.
Doctor