Am I pregnant or do I have peptic ulcer or It is just my menstruation

Patient

Q: Im 16 years old girl and I weigh 130 I feel pain in my lower back , I had nausea once , I feel bloated,I have lost my appetite,I always need to pee and I sweat easily unlike before and I can feel some pulse in the left side of my stomach am I pregnant ( I had my period after this symptoms) or do I have peptic ulcer?

Symptoms:  Lower back pain,nausea just once,loss of apettite , sweat easily, pulse in the left side of my stomach, frequent urination
Doctor

A:   Tender breasts, sensitive or sore nipples, nausea with or without vomiting,increased urination, fatigue, food aversions or cravings, dull aches in the pelvis are all pregnancy symptoms.The signs and symptoms of pregnancy generally start around the time of your expected periods. However these symptoms are very non-specific and a lot of other illness also give rise to similar symptoms.
Just because you are experiencing these symptoms, you should not assume that you could be pregnant. The best way to find out is to take a home pregnancy test. Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in a woman's urine. Specifics may vary for each pregnancy test, so read the instructions on the pack carefully. Be careful to note the method of collecting the urine, the length of time you need to urinate on the stick for and the symbols used to indicate whether you're pregnant or not.
I am sure you shall be able to take the test yourself without any hassles with the above information.