Am I pregnant or do I have UTI?

Patient

Q: I finished a course of penicilin antibiotocs on the 19th of Feb and had sex with my boyfriend on the 22nd of Feb. I went to the pharmacy at 13:00 on the 23rd of Feb to get the morning after. Currently I have pain when I pee on the right hand side below my Rib and it feels like a bit of abdominal cramps as well after I pee (feels like a relieve) I also have sore and tender breasts and I feel extremely hot. We have a child together she is 19 months we are planning on having another one but not just yet. Could this be a sign of pregnancy or UTI?

Symptoms:  Tender breasts, abdominal cramping, Feeling extremely hot, lower and upper back pain
Doctor