AM I pregnant or has my period changed?

Patient

Q: I thought I was pregnant but than my period came today 2 days late it seems like my normal very heavy period. The only thing is I normally get horrible cramps for the whole week before my period they still haven't come. This time my boobs have be super tender for a little over 2 weeks, and the scale hasn't said I gained weight but my belly is pretty round & hard and I'm sweating like crazy I can’t seem to cool down I'm super tired but I wake up at least 3 times in the night this has never happen with my period before so what do you think?

Symptoms:  tired, very tender breast, wake up a lot through the night,super hot (sweating), light headaches
Doctor