Am I pregnant or is it a bladder infection?

Patient : I am sexually active, and have searched online and supposedly have symptoms of pregnancy or possibly a bladder infection. Which one is it?
Symptoms:  Urges to urinate but little comes out and is clear, lower stomach cramps, sore nipples, missed period
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Both in early pregnancy and in urinary tract infection urge t o urinate, abdominal cramps etc can be seen. Premenstrual phase can present with abdominal cramps and sore nipples, which can also be seen in early pregnancy. So just by symptoms you cannot come to a conclusion regarding the pregnancy. As you have missed your period, please go for urine pregnancy test once to find out the possibility of pregnancy. Take care.