Ask The Doctor > Pending > Am i pregnant or is it just one hell of a period coming?

Am i pregnant or is it just one hell of a period coming?

Patient: Im really hoping you could help me, I came off the pill about 8 weeks ago and ive not had a period of yet. on the 14th march i had unprotected sex and a faw days after i started feeling funny, ive been pregnant before but this seems a bit different.Im Urination more, having Abdominal cramping and bloating “like something is push my inside around”, ive had no blood but a white discharge,sore breasts but only on the sides, Heartburn, Dizziness, Nausea, Low Back Pain and sleeping alot more and having alot more dreams im also finding it hard to go the toilet for a number 2.I dont know when my next period is and ive already done 3 pregnancy test last week but they all came up negative

Doctor: