Am I pregnant or is it just the effects of newly taking birth control? I am so scared please help??

Q: I need you to PLEASE read carefully. I started taking birth control about two weeks ago, but then stopped for two days. While I stopped, I was bleeding and I had a tampon in. I was naked in bed with my boyfriend, HE DID NOT GO INSIDE OF ME OR CUM. He just rubbed himself against me. That was 7 days ago, and I started my birth control again that day. I threw up my dinner last night, and now I notice some red spotting. I am confused about whether it is caused by adjusting to my birth control or if I'm pregnant. I am terrified, and need a professional's perspective on the situation.

Symptoms:  Spotting, nausea (throwing up), dizziness