Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Am i pregnant or is it somthing more serious

Am i pregnant or is it somthing more serious

Patient: Im 34 My last menstral cycle was Jan 15, on feb15 I had brown spotting I’ve been super tired an waves of nausea. Along with headaches an lower backachesI’ve taken several pregnancy test all negative what is going. On should I be worried

Symptoms: Period 14 dasys late nausea. Back ache super tired

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.The symptoms you have mentioned can be seen in early pregnancy, but they are not specif ic for the same.It can also be a part of premenstrual symptoms as the pregnancy tests have been serially negative.Consider consulting a Gynecologist for a beta hCG blood test. This is more specific to rule out pregnancy. If negative, the Doctor will put you on withdrawal bleeding with progesterone supplements.Hope this helped.Regards