Am i pregnant or is it somthing more serious

Patient : Im 34 My last menstral cycle was Jan 15, on feb15 I had brown spotting I've been super tired an waves of nausea. Along with headaches an lower backachesI've taken several pregnancy test all negative what is going. On should I be worried
Symptoms:  Period 14 dasys late nausea. Back ache super tired
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The symptoms you have mentioned can be seen in early pregnancy, but they are not specif ic for the same.It can also be a part of premenstrual symptoms as the pregnancy tests have been serially negative. Consider consulting a Gynecologist for a beta hCG blood test. This is more specific to rule out pregnancy. If negative, the Doctor will put you on withdrawal bleeding with progesterone supplements. Hope this helped. Regards