AM I PREGNANT OR IS MY PERIOD JUST BEING SCREWY WITH ME

Patient

Q: I HAVE A NORMAL CYCLE AND BLEED SUPER HEAVY THIS MONTH I AM 7 DAYS LATE AND HAVE LIGHT BLEEDING THAT DOESNT APPEAR WHEN I WIPE IS ONLY ON THE TAMPON COULD I BE PREGNANT?

Symptoms:  NO CRAMPING,N BREASTS FEEL HEAVY AND BIGGER,FEEL SICK TO MY STOMACH SOMETIMES NOT VOMITING
Doctor

A:   Hello.
thanks for the question.
The best way to confirm or rule out pregnancy is to perform a beta hcg based urine pregnancy test. That should allay all your doubts. If however the tests is negative then your symptoms can be attributed to premenstrual syndrome which has symptoms which mimic pregnancy.

I hope i have answered your wuery in detail.
wiahing you health.
regards