Am I pregnant? Or is something else?

Patient

Q: I believe i am having "pregnancy symptoms" although the test I took today come back negative. I never get sore breasts/nipples and this week it been horrible. My husband touched my breast a couple of times and it hurt. I have been consitpated, sleeping, sensitive smell, backache, dizzy/light headed, nausea and fatigue, all of which is unusual for me. Am i testing to early. My last period was the 1st, lasted 4 days. I had unprotected sex on the 7th. I am 32 years old with very irregular cycle, which I monitor with ovulation calendar and ovulation kits, also checking temperature and CM.

Symptoms:  Sore breast/nipple, consitpated, sleeping, sensitive smell, backache, dizzy/light headed, nausea and fatigue
Doctor