Am I pregnant or just experiencing withdrawals?

Q: Am I pregnant? I havent had sex since the first of September. I was on birth control and used a condom. I got my period in September.

I got my period in September in accordance with my birth control schedule. In mid-October I missed three pills in a row so I had to quit birth control. I had only ever missed two in a row before. When you miss three in a row, you're supposed to stop birth control until the sunday after your next period. I got a short period after I quit. I got a short period after I quit. Now I feel nauseous and sick, and I can't start birth control again until Sunday. Today I got mucus-y discharge. I'm really worried that I might be pregnant. What are the chances I am?
I also took an MRI in mid-October and I just got the results and idk if they could see that or if they would say anything.

Symptoms:  Nauseau