Am I pregnant or just freaking out

Q: Last night I was messing around with my boyfriend and this was our second time trying to have sex, and he didn't have pre cum or anything and wasn't really hard, but he tried putting his penis inside me and it wouldn't go in because it was to big. I'm nervous that I may be pregnant but he was inside me for less than 5 minutes and kept taking it out and trying to go back in, but I had to say stop. Every time I have sex I always think I'm pregnant but I never am. I used a condom every time I've had sex but idk if its just nerves thinking I am pregnant or if I actually am. I just ended my period two days ago so idk if that could have anything to make it easier for me to get pregnant.

I just need to know if there is a possibility I could have gotten pregnant or if I'm just freaking out