Am I Pregnant?? or just having Symptoms

Patient

Q: Okay so I been having symptoms stomach cramps like my cycle is coming feeling like I have to vomit everything thing stink to me now I have sore nipples not my breast but my nipples are so sore when I wear a bra it irritates my nipple they are sore to touch and squeeze I'm always hungry after I ate stomach bloated and hurts to suck my stomach in and today I was supposed to had my period but nothing happened I did have a period in October missed November and had one in December am I pregnant

Symptoms:  Stomach and side cramps,Feel bloated and Tried,Sore Nipples to touch and squeeze,Feeling like I have to vomit through the day always hungry after I ate a meal last but not least two days late for my cycle
Doctor

The symptoms you are experiencing are typical of premenstrual syndrome or PMS with bloating, gassiness, sore nipples, cramps, lower abdominal and back pain, increased appetite, mood swings. They generally indicate onset of menses in few days. If its the second day of missed period then ideally you should wait till 7 days post missed period for the periods to resume, and if it still doesn't then you may perform a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy.
If the pregnancy is ruled out, then you can wait for another week till 15th post missed period day and then can opt for a withdrawal bleed with progestins to resume your menses.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards