Am I pregnant or just stressed

Patient : Hi there, i have missed my period for the month of September and have lost weight and have been more tired recently. My period in August came too soon and for only a short period of time (1-2 days) and very heavy, the one before that was just brown discharge. I took a urine pregnancy test this afternoon after lunch and it was negative. can you please advise what the next step would be..
Symptoms:  Missed and weird period cycles, weight loss, fatigue, unable to eat certain foods, mood swings