Am I Pregnant or just Stressed out?

Patient : I am two weeks late. I've had these weird dizzy spells sometimes not too bad to where i feel like Im going to pass out but it is more than one day and I feel likeI need to get something to drink to help. It usually does and sometimes I do feel like I am going to pass out. I have random cramps and I feel like I am going to start but I don't. I don't have any morning sickness but I usually feel sick when I'm laying down trying to sleep. I have had an increase in apitite to where something that would last me both of my breaks at work is gone in one break plus more food.I have taken two home pregnancy tests and both have been no. I amnot sure if i am just overly stressed. I would just go to a doctor but I don't have any insurance or the money to do it. Do you feel it could be stress or a pregnancy or something else? Should I just find the money to go to a doctor???
Doctor :   Pregnancy test is fairly accurate when done following the missed period. If you got the negative test result after you m issed your expected date of menstruation, it may be unlikely that you are pregnant. Stress could be the possible reason for delayed periods, however there could be a possibility of ectopic or tubal pregnancy - implantation in the fallopian tube, which may produce lower levels of pregnancy hormones and thus show a negative home pregnancy test (which detects pregnancy hormones in urine) during early pregnancy. In my opinion you need to visit your doctor for an early diagnosis of ectopic pregnancy, if that is the case, and to prevent complications like rupture of the tube with the growing fetus, bleeding, embolism, infection etc.