Am i pregnant or just unwell?

Q: Im suffering with Sore boobs, cramping and pulling, hot flushes, sometimes I feel sick, swollen lower abdomen, eating more, feeling hungry for certain foods, iv had no period for few months, and iv just started getting Brown/black blood leaking, one day it stopped and then started again when I wipe had it 2-3 days now, I took 2 preg tests just incase but they both were neg...
I was suffering and still are with bad tummy cramps and pains it did swell out couple time at the top, and going for a number two 5-6 times a day
Need help!

Symptoms:  Sore boobs, cramping and pulling, hot flushes, sometimes I feel sick, swollen lower abdomen, eating more, feeling hungry for certain foods

A:   Pregnancy is caused as a result of sexual intercourse only if it occurs withing one's so called "fertile period". The fertile period of a woman is determined by analyzing her menstrual cycle with an ovulation calculator or fertility chart. Normally, the menstrual cycle is a 28 day cycle. During the 14th day after a period, the ovum is released.
A pregnancy test attempts to determine whether a woman is pregnant. Markers that indicate pregnancy are found in urine and blood, and pregnancy tests require sampling one of these substances. One such marker is human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), that is produced by the trophoblast cells of the fertilised ova (eggs).
HCG can be detected in urine or blood after implantation, which occurs six to twelve days after fertilization.
Ovulation, in some women, may not occur at a predictable time in the menstrual cycle, however. A number of factors may cause an unexpectedly early or late ovulation. This holds true especially for women with a history of irregular menstrual cycles.
Sometimes the Urine Pregnancy Test kits take some time to detect the HCG in urine. Thus it is advisable to repeat the test at serial intervals more than once to confirm or negate pregnancy.
Your symptoms are diverse and do not point towards any single diagnosis. bloody vaginal discharge, cramps and pain, swelling of the abdomen and pain in breasts are all not normal. Please consult a physician and get investigated for the problems. You may need specialist referral if your GP feels.