Am i pregnant or not?

Patient : So my fiancé came inside me three days before my period so i took 2 extra birth control pills.(my birth control pills although are a very low dose thats only about 40% preventive) I missed my period that was supposed to start on the 4th of march, 21 days ago. On the 8th of march he came inside me again i have a few symptoms of pregnancy but nothing to major. I have taken multiple pregnancy test and they have all came back negative. What's wrong?
Symptoms:  sore back, lower cramps, dizziness, feeling the need to throw up, sometimes headaches, swollen boobs, enlarge nipples, bloating, mood swings, missed period, tired a lot