Am i pregnant or not?..

Q: This is my first month on the birth control pill..ive been messing up on it sometimes missed taking them or very late. My boyfriend and i had a lot of unprotected sex, i had a very early period that lasted 3 days. My real period was missed that was suppossed to start at the end or towards the beginning of the month. Ive been showing pregnancy symptoms and if i am pregnant i would be a lil over 4 weeks. I took a pregnancy test at 3 weeks and it looked like a negative.

Symptoms:  Bloating, sickness, discharge, headaches, very tired, my eating habbits changed somewhat too.