Am I pregnant or not ??

Patient

Q: Hello,
I am 19 years old female, I had from 3 months what is called sex with my boyfriend.
What we had it's barely called sex, I was on top of him, his penis touches my vagina but not enter, btw I still have my hymen ( virgin girl ), and he was wearing a condom and yes he ejaculate. The condom didn't break.
Later after two weeks I got my period, and than after 33 days I got my other period, Both periods were too normal for me. I didn't have any of pregnancy symptomes. I even had a blood pregnancy test like 2 weeks ago and it came out negative and I had a home pregnancy test and it came out negative.

I know that I sound so stupid, but the thing is that I am still feeling that I am pregnant, I am so paranoid, How can I get over this frightened ? I need some help, I am going crasy thinking that I am pregnant which I am not.

I know it's more psychological, But I need help!

Thank you!!

Doctor