Am I Pregnant or Not ? so Confused

Patient: Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex but i took the morning after pill but then we had an “accident” again. I didn’t take a morning after pill after that time but I didn’t really think anything of it until later on maybe the next week or two and i saw some spotting and that lasted only a day or two and i haven’t got my period since then (early February). I’m a nursing student so i’m thinking it might have been implantation bleeding? i really don’t know and could use some advice, if and when I should take a pregnancy test?

Doctor: For accurate results, pregnancy tests should be taken after you have crossed the estimated date of menstruation. Because you haven’t had your periods since early February, its been long enough since the expected time of your period and you are approaching the date for your next period. You can take a pregnancy test anytime soon as the beta HCG levels might have reached high enough to be detected for a positive test if that’s the case.For accurate results, pregnancy tests should be taken after you have crossed the estimated date of menstruation. Because you haven’t had your periods since early February, its been long enough since the expected time of your period and you are approaching the date for your next period. You can take a pregnancy test anytime soon as the beta HCG levels might have reached high enough to be detected for a positive test if that’s the case.