Am i pregnant or sick?

Q: Am i pregnant or sick? Me and my fiance' have been having unprotected sex for a year and i don't know weather to be excited about a potential baby or worried about a potential issue.

Symptoms:  My period thid month has been weird, i usually have bad cramps and its super heavy, but not this time. It was late a kept changing from spotting to heavy and zero cramps. I have been experiancing nausea all day everyday and all food sounds great but then after all i want to do is throw up. I have been hsving frequent and bad headaces. My back has been killing me to. I also have been getting little to no sleep and even if i do i still feel exauhsted.