Am I pregnant or so I have stomach cancer

Q: So I bought two different kind of pregnancy test, a wallmart (.89 cent test) and a Meijer clear blue test. Anyway the .89 cent test came back positive and the clear blue came back negative. Anyway my period is irregular anyways. But I feel kind of like I have the stomach flu, but no temperature, And the top of my abdomin is hard, do I have cancer!

Symptoms:  Tender breast, cramping lower back and next to my hip( in womb?) no food seems alright to me, nauseous all day( for a couple of days), headaches, and kind of taste like blood in my mouth but I'm not sure why ( I keep brushing my teeth an sometimes I spit out blood from my gums bleeding!!