Am i pregnant or something else

Patient

Q: I have bloating and left leg pain and lower back pain and I was also spotting for a week now should I see a doctor

Symptoms:  I just have a stuffy nose
Doctor

Thanks for the query. The symptoms, you have described, are not specific for a pregnancy, they may also be a part of premenstrual symptoms, when you are awaiting your cycles in a week's time. In case you have a positive sexual history during the previous cycle around the ovulation time, kindly do a beta Hcg test. This will rule out pregnancy. You may see the gynecologist for an examination and confirm the reason for spotting. For the pain in your back and legs, you may have a pain killer available over the counter, paracetamol, which is safe in pregnancy as well. Steam inhalations will take care of the stuffy nose. Hot fomentation around leg and back may also help.
Spotting may sometimes be due to pill side effects or hormonal imbalances, ovulation related bleeding or implantation bleeding as well
Discuss these issues with your doctor.
Hope this helped