Am i pregnant or what?

Patient : Okay September I had a little spotting and lots of pressure on my bladder I thought maybe I was pregnant then my cycle came but it was late I been having really bad headache's constantly everyday I'm not sure if I had implantation or what could I be pregnant
Symptoms:  Constantly having headaches and pressure on my bladder
Doctor :   Hello , Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com If you are not sure if the bleeding was your menses or implantation bleed then you may do a blood serum beta hcg test to look for raised levels in case of pregnancy and levels less than 1 if no pregnancy .However headaches may be possible due to dehydration most commonly. i hope i have answered your query, regards