Am I pregnant or what's going on?

Patient

Q: I missed my last months period I have been on been on birth control for 7 years and I am currently 19 I have been on BC for regulation of period. Last 2 months I have been lightly spotting instead of me period. I lightly bleed after sex. I have terrible migraines and for a few days now I have no appetite. I have done at home pregnancy tests and they have come up negative. I have missed my BC pills if it was my choice I want to stop taking them. Does anyone have an idea of what's happening with my body?

Symptoms:  Migraines. Weight gain. Loss of appetite. Spotting.missed period.
Doctor