Am I pregnant? Please help!

Patient

Q: Am I pregnant please help Im 19 years old, almost 20. on the pill and am pretty good about taking it(ive taken it an hour late or so once or twice)
lately my breasts have been sore-they are sometimes they are sometimes but abit more than usual, Ive been constipated-also happens sometimes I cramped SLIGHTLY today but it felt like a normal laxative cramp Ive been talking them for my constipation. My period isn't due for bout5days took a pregnancy test and it came up negative but took it in the evening which It said I could. Last month I was a little light but I'm pretty light with the pill anyhow. I haven't been nauseous or more moody than usual No unusal headaches not more tierd than usual I take naps in the day on a normal day. Please help! Thank you!

Symptoms:  Bloated, constipated, tender breasts
Doctor