Am I pregnant .plz reply asap

Patient

Q: Doctor
I got physical with my bf On 19th April and Without condom. He did not insert his whole penis and even my hymen is intact. He ejaculated outside only .But to clear doubt i had the contraceptive pill within 36 hrs. And after a week on 27th April I god bleeding.but that lasted for only 1 day and that also minimal.Den again after one month I had bleeding on 28th may and dat to for one day and 5-6 drops. And now its 29 the June I hadn't got my period yet.I would also mention that I hav e otherwise irregular periods with cycle lasting from 4 0- 60 days and I am a Pcos patient .Please tell me is dere any possibility of pregnancy . pls answer asap.as its over 2 months.

Symptoms:  Very less bleeding for two months after contraceptive pill.
Doctor