Am I Pregnant? Swollen, sensitive, itchy breasts

Patient : I have been on the Depo Provera injection for about 6 months, there has been a bit of a confusion for when i was supposed to get my next injection. I have been off it for about a month and a half, since then was bleeding for 12 days although it did not seem like a period, as i had no pains and it was very very light. This past week my breasts have become extremely sensitive, veiny and itch around the nipples, and also quite firm, i am a little bit worried that i could be pregnant, so my question is.. does this case sound like I'm pregnant or is there another cause to my swollen, sore, itchy breasts?
Symptoms:  Breast sensitivity, Itchy nipple, Swollen breast, Firm Breast, Veininess