AM I PREGNANT? SYMPTOMS/STORY: Over the past few days I h

Patient: AM I PREGNANT?SYMPTOMS/STORY: Over the past few days I have had really sore breasts, especially on the outer areas towards my underarms. I am worried because I am sexually active with my boyfriend and a few weeks ago the condom (which is the only form of contraception we use) broke BEFORE he ejaculated. However, I do know that ‘pre-cum’ can cause pregnancy. It hurts to touch and they feel kind of lumpy. My next period is due on the 20th of this month (ish) but I do have VERY irregular periods that can sometimes skip a month or two. Last night I had a break out of acne with I know can be due to hormones (which could possibly be pregnancy or period.) I HAVE been feeling some nausea but no vomiting. However, I was sick with a cold for the past 2 weeks and also in the past few days I have been freaking out and VERY anxious and nervous about this pregnancy thought. I have NOT taken a pregnancy test yet. I have looked at other symptoms of early pregnancy with no changes in areola colour (that I know of) or in food diversions or attractions (that I know of.) Another thing that I looked at was PMS (because of the sore breasts) but the only symptom I am showing is the sore breasts. My parents do not know that I am sexually active and therefore I cannot talk to them about this or get their help yet. I am VERY scared (although my boyfriend thinks it’s nothing.)PLEASE HELP!!!!

Symptoms: SYMPTOMS/STORY: Over the past few days I have had really sore breasts, especially on the outer areas towards my underarms. I am worried because I am sexually active with my boyfriend and a few weeks ago the condom (which is the only form of contraception we use) broke BEFORE he ejaculated. However, I do know that ‘pre-cum’ can cause pregnancy. It hurts to touch and they feel kind of lumpy. My next period is due on the 20th of this month (ish) but I do have VERY irregular periods that can sometimes skip a month or two. Last night I had a break out of acne with I know can be due to hormones (which could possibly be pregnancy or period.) I HAVE been feeling some nausea but no vomiting. However, I was sick with a cold for the past 2 weeks and also in the past few days I have been freaking out and VERY anxious and nervous about this pregnancy thought. I have NOT taken a pregnancy test yet. I have looked at other symptoms of early pregnancy with no changes in areola colour (that I know of) or in food diversions or attractions (that I know of.) Another thing that I looked at was PMS (because of the sore breasts) but the only symptom I am showing is the sore breasts. My parents do not know that I am sexually active and therefore I cannot talk to them about this or get their help yet. I am VERY scared (although my boyfriend thinks it’s nothing.)

Doctor: Hello dear,Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.I can understand your concerns.I have gone through y our history and the chances of pregnancy are not there in your case.But yes, it is not rule out 100% as precum can also cause pregnancy.These symptoms can be due to hormonal imbalance cause by pregnancy or can be a symptom of premenstrual syndrome.So better go for a home urine pregnancy test after 7 days of your missed period date( though the chances are very less).Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions.Good luck.Regards